We provide mobile occupational therapy services within Sydney. We can come to homes, schools, pre-schools/daycare, respite and day program facilities, and any other community location in which we are needed. In these environments we can complete assessments and interventions to address skill performance difficulties and environmental constraints.
We can help with the following:
- Advice and support on how to teach people skills of daily living and overcome challenges they may be experiencing
- Assessment and interventions addressing performance difficulties in areas such as fine motor/handwriting, play and self care tasks (such as dressing, toileting and self feeding)
- Support for people who have difficulties engaging and interacting with others and participating in the community. Such as those with difficulty with behaviour and interpersonal skills.
- Prescription of equipment such as wheelchairs, hoists, beds, alternate seating, sleep positioning systems, commodes and shower chairs
- Assessment and recommendations of home modifications
We are an approved Medicare, and NDIS funding provider.